Wednesday 9 May 2018

The Last Jedi | Giselle Homer | Monochrome

Hello everyone,

Giselle here with my first Blogpost for UKSA, I'm really pleased to have been chosen to join the team and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone who visits the blog!

Following this month's monochrome theme, I have used a white base and then different tones of blue for my page. I used a cut file from the Silhouette store and placed a couple of stars on the base before spraying it with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine Ocean.




I also sprayed a spare piece of card with differing strengths of blue and used it to back fill some of the stars in the cut file. The other stars were backfilled with coordinating patterned paper.




I placed a couple of tags behind the photo, plus some enamel stars and dots to highlight it. I tucked a double circle tag behind them for the date and place.  




Finally I added the title using a Pinkfresh Studio puffy alphabet in navy blue.




I hope you're all enjoying the monochrome theme and hope you'll join in and share your layouts with us on our Facebook page.

Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...