Saturday 5 May 2018

Smile | Sheena Rowlands | Monochrome

Hi there x Sheena here again.
I was pleased when I saw this months challenge was to use monochrome as I saw it as an excuse to go through all my scraps and find papers from different ranges and manufacturers to use all together.

Smile.

I had lots of pink scraps so I found a photo from a recent trip to Euro Disney to go with them. I layered the scraps across the page tearing some and hand scalloping others and I shuffled them around till I was happy with the over all look and adhered them down.


To add some depth I added the title on foam pads and added some hand stitching for texture.


I finished the page with embellishments from my "pink"bag. After seeing a friend store her old die cuts & paper bits this way I found this system works well for me particularly when I break up kits or am just looking for a certain something to finish a page. I have about 8 of these zip lock bags with different coloured bits in near my work space.


I hope you get a chance to take part in this months challenge.
Till next time x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...