Friday 25 May 2018

Dude ! Dude! / Jackie Ashton / Monochrome

Hi Scrappers, Jackie here with my blopgost for May - and going with this months theme for monochrome - I chose to use the blue as my base.  

As you can see from my layout below, my initial idea was to use black and white and add a touch of blue to my page, but my page didn't turn out like that.




I started the page by using the packaging technique with Tim Holtz Oxide ink in Broken China over the white cardstock. I also stamped some circles and messy-stitched circles to the background paper.



I then selected a selection of blue patterned papers and cut into different sizes, an did a simple cluster of paper stacked under my photograph.

I added some additional details by die cutting some star, and a die word and arrow from the same patterned papers I'd used for my paper stack.  




I also added a small cluster to the top of the page.


Why not give our monochrome theme a go, we would love to see what you come up with, you can upload to our Facebook page here.

Thanks for stopping by, see you next month.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...