Sunday 10 December 2017

# Elfie / Sheena Rowlands / Christmas Scrapping

Hi there Sheena here again x

Today I'm sharing with you my take on Christmas scrapping here on the blog.
Most of my creating is 12x12 scrapbook layouts plus my Project Life but as I tend to work on that a month behind I made this layout to share with you.

But first let me take an #Elfie.


This photo is a selfie I took this time last year in a Christmas jumper!! I loved this Elf jumper & it even had a hood!! When I saw this phrase on the Silhouette site I just had to cut it for this layout. I tend to keep my Christmas supplies together so it was easy to find scraps to back the cut file with, they are from a selection of manufacturers. I trimmed the cardstock down a little & backed it with patterned paper similar to the sleeves of my jumper.


I added a pocket and tag behind my photo so I could document my love for this jumper & the popularity of Elf on the Shelf without affecting the overall design. Then added my photo and a few layers over the top.


I was thrilled when I stumbled over some Elf pin badges in a £1 store and after removing the back it made a perfect embellishment for my page. I chose my embellishments by colour rather than manufacturer.


 I hope you all have a Happy Christmas & get a chance to take a breath & maybe get a little time to do some crafting too xxx


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...