Friday 10 November 2017

Dream | Black & White photo | Sheena Rowlands

Hi there x Sheena here again.

I was so pleased when I saw this months challenge. I really like black & white photos when scrapping as they give you lots of scope to use any colours or paper ranges you fancy rather than being guided by the photo.

Dream.

Using a black & white photo of my Daughter I decided to use a range of paper I'd not used before by Pretty Little Studio - Dream Big. I liked the pink/blue/yellow colour combo. 


This paper range doesn't have any 12x12 papers in it so using inks and the packaging technique I decorated the background white cardstock to co ordinate with the paper range. I love how it turned out but it buckled a little making it very hard to photograph!!


To allow the photo to shine I limited my embellishments to three clusters including a perspective from Bramble Fox, foam thinkers, vintage metal flowers, paper clip and epoxy stickers.


Hope you join us in this challenge.

Till next time x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...