Thursday 5 October 2017

Start Here | Alpha Stickers | Terri Morris

Good Morning Scrappy Friends, I'm feeling a little sorry for myself at the moment as I am full of cold and working nights. This month's theme is Alphabet stickers and I've used them to create a subtle background.


I added old, flat letter stickers to the background and then using a sponge covered them in white acrylic paint. I also dabbed on some turquoise paint to add a little more interest.


I put lots of layers of patterned paper behind my photos and then used embellishments to cluster around the sides.


I added a flair and perspextive from Bramble Fox along with some wooden embellishments from my stash.


Thanks for reading, I look forward to seeing all your creations using Alphabet Stickers. Don't forget to tag us on Facebook or Instagram using the #UKScrapAddicts or #uksa.

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...