Sunday 30 July 2017

Your Happy Place | Sarah Jayne | Large Photo

Wow!! What a month of scrapping large photos inspiration it's been here on UK Scrap Addicts so far!

Today, I'll show you what I got up to when I scrapped a large photo for the first time ever! Yep, honestly, in my 12 years of scrapbooking I can't recall ever scrapping with a photo larger than 7" x 5". So, thank you to UKSA for helping me step out of my comfort zone with this one!

Here's the process video:



For my layout I had a few photos printed in 10" x 7" size and chose one that had lots of plain background area that I can use for embellishing. I planned to embellish right on top of the photograph.


I used some of the larger embellishments from my stash and from the August Lottie Loves Paper Kit.

All the patterned papers and lots of the embellishments are from the brand new "Carousel" collection by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper and I mixed it up with a few embellishments from her previous collection "Chasing Dreams".


I kept my embellishment clusters to three areas and repeated several of the elements in each of the 3 clusters.


And here's the finished layout:



When I'm not at my scrapping desk, you will find me in my office uploading lovely new stock to the Lottie Loves Paper website or on the LLP Social Media accounts (listed below) or busy packing up kits for the Lottie Loves Paper kit club. I'd love you to hop on over and say Hi if you have chance.
Find me on Instagram and Facebook

Thanks so much for joining me today and Happy Scrapping!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...