Wednesday 19 July 2017

You Are My Fave | Roxy Cousins | Large Photo


Hey lovelies, Roxy here! Today i'm going to show you my first ever layout with a large photo! Do you create large photo layouts often? I'd love to know, I think I might be hooked.. 



When I thought of large photos, I thought of my bunny. I knew I had this photo of her looking so bunderful and happy! 



The hearts were inspired by a lovely instagrammer called @beavalint, although she isn't from the UK, her layouts are very inspirational. The hearts are from a Paper Issues file. 







I've used goodies by Maggie Holmes and Pinkfresh Studios. I wanted to use simple embellishments, so that the photo took pride of place. 






If you'd like to see my process, here is the video: https://youtu.be/baZtI07X8Ro
 

Thank you for stopping by, see you next time!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...