Tuesday 4 July 2017

Today & Always | Maria La Chica | Large photo

Hello Scrap Addicts!

Maria here with you today with a large photo layout. As I said in the introductory theme post, I have only been working with 12x12 layouts for a few months. Before then I always used 8x8 books. The thing with 8x8 is that "normal" photos look huge on them! So my trick was to keep the layouts very simple, making the photo the main focus of the layout.

So for this 12x12 page I have followed the same philosophy and kept the design very simple, making the photo the absolute focus of the page.

Here it is:


I have kept the embellishments very minimal, with just two clusters (they are not even clusters, as the flower one only has just one item!), and I haven't added any journalling either, which is very unusual for me! I always add at least one sentence, but I thought it would mess up the super clean look that I had achieved.

Here are a few close ups:




I have also recorded a process video of this layout which you can find on the YouTube link below. I would really love it if you could pop over and watch it, and leave a comment letting me know what your think!




Thanks for popping by and read you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...