Monday 24 July 2017

There is Sunshine in my Heart | Niki Rowland | Large Photo



Hi everyone, Niki here with you today with my take on the large photo theme this month. This pushes me way out of my comfort zone as I love to use little photos. But I have embraced the theme and gone for a 6x8" photo and have coupled it with a large title too.

I've used Papers and stickers by Echo Park called Summer Dreams. The title is from the Silhouette Design Store. I applied some ink in the area that the title would sit on so that my white title showed up. I did this using the packaging technique. I also added flicks in the same colour by mixing my ink with some water and flicking it on using a paintbrush.

I've put together a process video for you to watch. The layout came together really quickly - mainly becuase the photo and the title were both so big that there wasn't much room for anything else!


I hope you enjoyed the video and also are inspired to use large photos - the design team have certainly made some beautiful layouts with big photos.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I'll be back next month
Happy scrapping xx 





Find me designing for Freckled Fawn, Just Nick, Hey Little Magpie, GoGo Getaway, Silhouette UK, Stick it Down, and UK Scrap Addicts. Also on my own blog: Being Scrappy and on Instagram as @nikiclaire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...