Sunday 9 July 2017

Smile | Kirsteen | Large Photo

Hello, I've gone LARGE with an 8x12 print today. The photo was taken on my first trip to Orlando away back in 2005. We are posing in a photo op spot outside Cinderella Castle in the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World and a fellow tourist offered to take our photo (selfies and selfie sticks weren't even a thing then!).  



Grabbing some Simple Stories Say Cheese (what else, it would've been rude not to) I cut some border strips. I stuck the strips, one at the top and one at the bottom of the page and popped the photo in the middle using an adhesive runner.


I a got stuck into adding embellishments (which is my favourite part). I didn't go too crazy as I wanted the photo to be the main focus. I covered a small title on the border strip, at the top of my page as I wanted to add a cluster of clouds there and I wasn't keen on the font. The border strip is from one of the earlier Say Cheese collections and I much prefer the font's in Say Cheese III (call me picky). I added die cuts, chipboard, enamel dots and stickers from all 3 Say Cheese Collections.





Can you spot the hidden Mickey? Every Disney page needs a hidden Mickey right?

Remember you can join in the fun by 'going large' this month. Simply scrap a 6x8 photo or bigger and upload it to the pinned post on the UK Scrap Addicts Facebook page.

One lucky scrapper will win a prize from Bramble Fox.

More details on the challenge can be found on the July Monthly Challenge post.

Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...