Thursday 27 July 2017

Pocket Page Layout | Michelle (UglyBugPlans) | Large Photo

Hey UK Scrap Addicts, Michelle here from UglyBugPlans with this months layout which had the theme "Large Photo".

To be totally honest I have never used such a large photo on any of my layouts before, initially I had intended to create a traditional 12x12 layout but I've been really drawn back to pocket pages lately so decided to take a risk. I am so pleased I did as it really paid off and I love the finished layout!

For a couple of week's I'd been meaning to pop to my local printers to have a photo printed off and had started to worry that I wouldn't get the chance, for some silly reason I hadn't thought of the stack of A4 photo printer sat on my desk.. once I realised that I could print it at home, from my phone I only had to decide which photo to use.

I chose a large photo of my middle daughter and then smaller pictures of my other 2 children all taken at the same birthday party that we attended a week or so ago.

The papers and journalling cards that I used are from the new Stampin' Up! catalogue and the thickers, die cuts and embellishments were from a recent shopping trip to Hobbycraft.

You can check out the process to this layout HERE!








You can find me over on my blog and YouTube where I upload 3 videos a week :) I also hand out on Instagram a lot and would love to connect with you there @uglybugplans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...