Monday 3 July 2017

North South East West | Terri Morris | Large Photo


This month's theme of large photos is great for me. I often like to add them to my travel scrapbook pages. They are a great way to create a clear divide between countries or cities if travelling around.


To create this layout I printed a 9x12inch photo and then trimmed it down to approx. 6x12inch. The cut file was from the silhouette shop and I love how it turned out backed with this paper from the Shimelle 'Go Now Go' collection.


When I use a large photo I often layer my embellishments over the top of my photo as you lose a lot of white space when having such a big photo. I stuck with the Shimelle collection for the embellishments for this page. I have mega heart eyes for those puffy hearts, I have to admit that I bought 2 packets.


I can't wait to see your large photo layouts.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...