Monday 17 July 2017

Like a Boss - Sarah Costain - Large Photo

Hi Sarah here today with a large photo layout.

I chose a 12x8 size and trimmed away the background of my photo.
The ice cream towers were created using a cutfile and coloured using Dylusions ink spray which I watered down to create pastel shades.
I added the same colours to my background and popped the photo and ice cream layers up on foam.
My title was made using a cutfile and then embossed with glitter gold powder. I created a cherry for the top of my tower using alcohol ink markers, Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents.
The layout was finished off with some iridescent glitter, a flair badge by Bramble Fox and some gold stars and sequins.

You can check out the process video here.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=XFGy5vNnXqE

Thanks for stopping by today,
Have a happy scrappy week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...