Sunday 23 July 2017

Guest Designer | Emma Clark

 Today we welcome Emma Clark as our guest...



Good morning crafters, my name is Emma.  I live in Bristol with my 4 children, my hubby and our crazy dog Ted.  I've been scrapbooking for about 14 years and I'm still not bored.  I run a scrapbook kit club called Mind the Scrap and that has been going for almost 2 years now, I love my job!  Website Instagram Facebook Group


When Laura asked me to be guest designer for this month, I had just got back from my holiday... the BIG PHOTO theme was perfect as I had brought one back with me that had been taken by Centre Parcs in their pool of myself and my family... I knew it would work perfectly with the Mind The Scrap July kit so I got to work.


I loved the watery effect of the papers from this month but not as a whole sheet, so I made them into strips and curved the edges to make them more 3d. Then I layered up my photo alongside embellishments from the kit to create a frame around it. 


The iridescent thickers worked perfectly with the water pool photo bringing more focus to the picture. 



I finished with some puffy heart stickers and the star pieces from the alphabet sheet, I'm pleased that I found a use for the mermaid sticker as its beautiful and they are one of my daughters favourite!



Thanks for joining us Emma.  Be sure to check out Mind The Scrap for more of Emma's work!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout. I know I will be lifting this - which will be easy as a subscriber to Mind the scrap kits as I have everything I need ready to go. I particularly like the 3D effect on the boards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments...