Sunday 16 July 2017

Guest Designer | Bramble Fox

If you were losing sleep wondering if it's possible for one of the UKSA team to guest blog on the UKSA blog you'll be happy to know it IS possible.  We welcome our Jackie, who is also on the Bramble Fox design team.

Hi, I’m Jackie, I live in Birmingham, I’ve been scrapping since 2008, you can find some of my layouts on my instragram pages - @jackiescraps, and also on the Hey Little Magpie blog as well as here at UK Scrap Addicts.  I’m also a partner in Birds of a Feather UK, which organise workshops and retreats in the West Midlands.
This is one of my current layouts for the CT for Bramble Fox.

For this layout I’ve used a 8 x 5 landscape layout, on a 9 x 12 page as this page will be added to my Paris Travel Album.
I’ve used the lovely perspextive ‘today’ and two of the flair badges.

I’ve kept the layout very simple, as I wanted the photographs to be the main focus of the page. This page will be on the reverse of the title page and will accompany a pocket page with some more photograph and journalling.

Bramble Fox have generously given YOU a code for 10% this month!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...