Saturday 22 July 2017

Bliss | Laura Jane Thomson | Large Photo

Today I have a layout to share with you for the UK Scrap Addicts July challenge, which is to use a large photograph on our layout. 


The photograph which I chose to use was taken from Caol, Fort William looking across Loch Linnhe - I love how the black and white image shows an air of mystery to the scenery. 



I decided to use shades of blue for this layout along with some left overs from the Domestic Bliss collection.


I chose to keep this layout relatively simple to allow the photograph to be the main focal point as I just love this area.


I typed my journaling on the computer and added this to the bottom left corner of the layout so as not to detract from the main photograph. 


So here we have my completed layout... a very simple design but I love how it has turned out.

Don't forget to keep checking back as we have new videos and blog posts most days full of great inspiration from lots of lovely UK based ladies. 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...