Wednesday 12 July 2017

Best View Ever | Polly's Papercrafts | Large Photo


Hi lovelies, 

It's Emma here with you today with a layout using a large photo. For my large photo I decided to make use of a panoramic shot that I took in Barcelona. 

Most smartphones will have a Panoramic mode on the the camera, which while they look amazing, don't print so well in a normal format. 


I popped my photo in to Pages on my Mac (you can do the same in Microsoft Word) and resized it to fit the page. I then just printed at home on A4 glossy photo paper - easy! The final print was about 4"x11.5". 


For the background I used a die cut heart 12x12 piece that I bought from Like For Ever a while ago and backed the open spaces with squares of pattern cut from the Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Oh My Heart collection (Paper 24). 


Then came the fun part of embellishing! A large photo doesn't leave a whole lot of room for embellishing, but in my panorama I had managed to capture a random man who, while I'm sure he was very nice, I didn't want in my photo - so I covered him up with a tag and a cute camera from Crate Paper's Oasis collection.


Of course you can see the full process of embellishing and title placement in my YouTube video here.

Thanks for joining me today, I hope you manage to make use of some of those photos that deserve prominent placement in your albums. Remember to share on social media using our hashtag (#ukscrapaddicts) so we can find you! 

Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...