Tuesday 18 July 2017

Beach Boys | Sheena Rowlands | Large Photo

Hi there Scrap Addicts x

This months theme of large photos had me looking back through my scrapbook albums. I realised over the years I've been scrapping with smaller & smaller photos. So maybe its time to challenge myself to go bigger with my photos.

The photo I've used for this page is an old one which I'd wanted to scrap but never got around to. I printed it A4 size which is as big as I can print at home.

Beach Boys.

I've used the Prima St Tropez range mainly to scrap with as the colours & beachy ephemera fit perfectly with my pic.
I've grouped my embellishments in 2 areas and overlapped the photo but tried to keep the feel that they were the only ones on the beach which was true as it was dry day in March when it was taken.
I added 3 inked wood veneer boys under my title and  then adhered random dew drops to add watery splashes.
Please show us your large photo layouts & share them with us on our Facebook page.
Happy Scrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...