Thursday 30 March 2017

One Crazy Bunch | Jackie Ashton | Multiple Photos

Hi, Jackie here for my first blog post for this site.  The theme this month was to use multiple photographs on a single layout, and I knew just which ones I was going to use.

I recently went on a craft retreat with some of my crafting friends, and to start our fun weekend off, we met for lunch and some shopping and of course we had to take a couple of silly selfies or two, and which as you can see from the photographs was hilarious, but we ended up with these fun photographs which just had to be scrapped.


I used Simple Stories - Emoji Love collection, which was just perfect for these fun selfies.

The collection is a fun and very easy to adapt for all types of photographs and has a large selection of chipboard, word stickers and phrases that captured the fun in the photographs.


I made the photo strip by printing the photos size 2 inch by 1.5 inches, which I printed on my Selphy, printing 4 on a 6x4 photo print.  Then I cut them into 4 and struck them onto white cardstock to represent a photo strip.  These I then layered on several strips of patterned papers.

The main photograph is printed as a 4x4 square and layered on a piece of patterned paper, which I then 3D mounted before adding it to the right-hand side of the background paper.

I added some of the chipboard phases to the top and bottom of the photo-strip, as well as some word and phrases stickers.


To add some more detail and texture, I machined stitched over the title, which not only held the letters in place but it just added an extra detail to the page.


I finished the layout by adding some enamel dots and flair badges that I had in the stash.

I hope you get some inspiration from my layout on adding multiple photographs to your scrapbooking pages.




1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...