Sunday 26 March 2017

Guest Designer - StickerKitten

Today we welcome our final guest designer for March - meet Sarah aka StickerKitten...

My name is Sarah Douglas aka StickerKitten and I live in Berkshire with my husband James. I started crafting five years ago and I mostly make cards but recently I have been trying out Project Life and scrapbook pages. You can find out more about me on my website www.stickerkitten.co.uk or on social media:

For this layout I've used my new StickerKitten Bee Garden paper pack and stamps (which will be available on my online shop from mid-April).


To begin I tore strips of honeycomb watercolour patterned paper (using a ruler to achieve a neat edge) and created a border.  I then layered a sheet of kraft honeycomb paper and pink striped paper with my photo matted on to sky blue paper.  These pics were taken on a lovely day by the seaside with our friends on a holiday in Devon.  I cut the photo and mat with Lawn Fawn stitched square dies, and it cut off a little boat so I added it back in on the side!


For the next photo I matted it onto leaf patterned paper and rounded the edges.  I stamped two polka dot washi tape strips from my Bee Garden stamp set and adhered them to the top and bottom to look like strips of tape holding it on.


To finish I added some small cut out watercolour hexagons, a large stamped floral hexagon, die cut clouds and a title using foam stickers.  I added my journaling to a spare bit of kraft card and attached it below the photo.

Huge thanks to Sarah - and we'll keep you updated on this paper collection :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...