Sunday 20 May 2018

Mini Album | Create with Cayleigh | Monochrome


Hi there fellow Scrappers! It's Cayleigh here from Create with Cayleigh with my entry for the Monochrome challenge. It's also my first time posting here and I am honoured and excited to be here!

I love making mini albums because they make great gifts and are something that can be finished relatively quickly-unlike my big albums!

I decided to go for a cream colour called Very Vanilla as my chosen colour. I wanted to scrap photos from my recent skiing trip and the vanilla colour really helped make the photos pop.


I decided to leave my album relatively plain for this video because I felt the vanilla laser-cut paper was beautiful and I didn't want to distract from it. I also wanted to ensure this was a quick & easy project. I feel this would be perfect to give as a quick Just Because gift or Thanks for a Great Day and so it needs to be simple. Obviously, you can add as much embellishments or layering as you want to your own album and if you make one, we would love to see it. Why not head over to our Facebook group and share there? Scrap Addicts on Facebook

Ready to watch the video?



Measurements:

I used 2 C6 and 2 Notelets sized envelopes. As you may not have those sizes to hand, you need to measure your envelope first and cut your hand down by the following sizes-

Base Layer: 1/4" smaller
Envelope Insert: 1/2" smaller

Thanks for watching!

Love Cayleigh xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...