Monday 21 May 2018

Believe | Karen Moss | Monochrome

Hello, it's Karen here with my first page for UK Scrap Addicts and this month's theme is monochrome.  For this page I chose to add mint green to black and white and used a black and white photograph to emphasise the theme.


I predominantly used papers from Kaisercraft's Mint Wishes, which is a Christmas range, for this page as I had two sets of the sticker sheets and some left over pieces of paper.

I used the UK Scrap Addicts free cut file to make a stencil and added crackle texture paste to give my page dimension.


I chopped up the phrases from the sticker sheets to make a non-Christmassy phrase for my journaling and as you can see I splattered some mint green ink over my page.


My page was finished with some chipboard and stickers and the title 'Believe' with a few green gems.


I have a video of how this page came together on our YouTube channel here.



So until next time 'Happy Scrapping' and pop back soon to see what the other UKSA designers have been up to xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...