Saturday 7 April 2018

Great Things Never Came from Comfort Zones | ScrappyNerdUK | April 2018 (Tags)

Hello fellow Scrap Addicts

This months theme is....Tags!! I will show you how easy it is to put together a layout using tags as the main focus and in my Youtube video I show a live process to demonstrate how quick a layout comes together with the use of tags.

I used 2 pieces of cardstock and matted the white on top of the grey one to give it a border around the edges. Next I added a strip of grey patterned paper across the bottom third of the page and laid my tags on top.




I chose to keep the colours simple on this layout and went the main theme of grey and white but added in some black and pink accents with the embellishments I used.






I used a photograph of my wellies in the recent snow we had as the colours really matched this layout. I mainly start my layout and then choose my photo as this seems to work best for me. There is no right or wrong way - that is completely your preference. 

And here is the final layout. Very simple and clean and I personally love the finsished result. Don’t forget to head on over to Youtube to watch the Process video and if you haven’t already found us on Facebook then head over there and give our page a like. You can upload your tag layouts there too so we can see what you have been creating. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...