Saturday 10 March 2018

Hello 50 / Sheena Rowlands / Mood board

Hi there x Sheena here again x

This month we are using a lovely Mood board designed by Terri as our inspiration.


There are so many elements on the mood board that inspired me including the colours, balloons, frames & birthday cake.

Hello 50


I decided to use a photo taken on my 50th which included a balloon. I wanted to make the frames my focus & remembered I had some ready made ones in my Cocoa Vanilla Studio - Wild at Heart stash.


I laid out the frames, some layered over each other & used scraps from the same paper range to fill a few of them before adhering them all down.
I continued with the Wild at Heart stash and added chipboard, die cuts and flair on, in  and around the frames till I was happy with how it looked. Finishing with some typed words and numbers.

Hope you get a chance to create using this lovely mood board yourself.
Till next time x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...