Sunday 4 March 2018

31 | Terri Morris | Moodboard

Happy Snowy Sunday! I hope you are all staying warm with this wintery weather we are having here in the UK. It's starting to thaw now in the North so its not really impacting us anymore. I'm here with the first of our Moodboard inspired layouts. I created the Moodboard below for us all to take inspiration from this month.


I went with a bit of a birthday theme as it is not only UK Scrap Addicts 1 year birthday it is also my birthday next week. I picked my favourite colours and some of my favourite things. I can't wait to see all the other girls layouts.


I used the fantastic free birthday cake cut file that was created by Pretty My Page for UK Scrap Addicts. I backed it with pink polka dot paper and then added a cluster of embellishments with the small portrait photo. I've used mostly the Paige Evans 'Turn the Page' collection.


I added a watercolour shadow under the cut file to highlight the white on white cardstock.


I added gold perspextive stars from Bramble Fox sprinkled across the page. I struggled to get these to stick but found using glossy accents the best adhesive.


I plan to add journalling about how I feel about turning 31 next week. I really hated the thought of turning 30 last year but in the end it wasn't actually so bad, this year I'm not so bothered.

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...