Sunday 7 January 2018

That's Not A Necklace | ScrappyNerdUK (Claire) | Sketch

Hello Scrap Addicts

It seems so long since I was last up and I’ve missed you all!

So this months challenge was to use a sketch. We have used one designed by PageMaps and I had so much fun scraping along to it.

I kept to the sketch a little and added in some flourishes of enamel dots to make it my own.

I used a lot of colourful patterned paper for this layout as I knew I was going to use white cardstock as my base. I did a lot of messy layers behind the photo (even though this wasn't in the sketch - I always like to take a sketch and make the layout my own!!)

The title was a struggle as I wanted to use the Thickers from the Shimelle Glitter Girl collection (purchased from Hey Little Magpie). However, I had run out of E's and so I mixed and matched the title using the tiny alpha stickers from the sticker book along with the larger gold glitter Thickers. I am definitely going to do this more as it will certainly help to use up some of those have used alpha sheets!!




 And here is the final layout......

I hope this brings you inspiration and why not head on over to our Facebook Page where you can find more inspiration from some of the other wonderful ladies on the team. You'll also find the sketch there so come and play along.

Until next month.....

Claire x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...