Sunday 21 January 2018

Love my Boyz | Niki Rowland | Sketch


Hey there, it's Niki here today and this month the Design Team are all following a PageMaps Sketch and what a fabulous sketch it is. The beauty of a sketch is that it can be used in multiple different ways - it can be used in it's original format, rotated, flipped or you could just take some elements from it and use it as a starting point.


I have stayed reasonably close to the original design, in that I have kept to the original orientation. I have adapted it to what I want to scrap though, so instead of two photos, I've used just one and have used a journal card in the place of the other photo. I've left out a layer and the stitching, turned the tag the other way and extended the embellishment areas.


You can still see the sketch within my layout but I've changed it a little to suit my style of scrapping. I've used Crate Paper Main Squeeze for this layout, together with a Paige Evans cut file and some other bits and pieces from my stash.


I've created a process video of this layout which you can view below.



I hope you have enjoyed my layout and video today - see you next month and happy scrapping xx

Find me on my own blog: Being Scrappy and on Instagram as @nikiclaire




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...