Thursday 28 September 2017

Traveler's Notebook | Michelle Mills (UglyBugPlans) | Journalling

Hello scrap addicts, I hope that you re all keeping well? It's Michelle here from UglyBugPlans with my take on this months topic of journalling. I have a bit of a different video that just a process where I've included a chatty element at the beginning where I explain how and where I do most of my journalling and some different habits that I have and I show you a couple of examples of this.




The process part of the video is rather short with my focus on the actual journalling which I created using some Tim Holtz Big Chat stickers. I knew the kind of sentence that I wanted to create and then chose random word stickers to emphasise and give my journalling an interesting element.



Because I knew the page with the journalling would look cluttered if I tried to embellish too much I decided that it would be the perfect place to use the stencil from this months sponsor Pretty My Page, my original thought had been to use some embossing paste to give the page texture but then I wanted my journalling to be quite fluid so I used a coordinating stamping pad which gave the pattern a lovely depth.


I really hope that you enjoy this video and that if you haven't already subscribed to the UK Scrap Addicts blog and YouTube that you will consider doing so.

https://youtu.be/e1HJFVYC4ts

You can find more from me over on my personal blog www.uglybugplans.com and YouTube channel www.youtube.com/c/uglybugplans

To purchase a stencil like the one in the video and many more paper craft goodies please check out PrettyMyPage

Much Love
Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...