Friday 4 August 2017

Adventure for one | Maria La Chica | Clustering

Hello everyone, and welcome once again to UK Scrap Addicts!

As you may already be aware, this month's topic is clustering, and I have to admit that this is not something that I do very frequently, so it doesn't come up naturally to me! But I think I cracked it at the end... I'll let you be the judge of that!

So here is my layout:


As you can see I have only made two clusters. Some purist scrapbookers say that, like in nature, clusters should come in odd numbers, three being the preferred. However, due to the design in my layout I thought two clusters worked better.

The clusters are made with fussy cut paper embellishments, proving the point that you don't have to necessarily have to have tons of materials to make the most of your layouts!

Here are two more close ups:



I have also made a process video that you can watch on our YouTube channel. Here's the link:


I hope you'll join us in this month's challenge, creating clusters on your layouts. Don't forget there is a £30 voucher from Thompson Craft Supplies up for grabs!

See you very soon everyone!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...