Friday 28 July 2017

Guest Designer | Bramble Fox

Today we have a layout from the talented Giselle from the Bramble Fox design team.

My name is Giselle Homer, I am originally from London but now I live in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, with my very patient DH, who really understands scrapbooking. Lucky me. Malmesbury is the oldest town in the UK & has an Abbey dating back to the seventh century. I have been scrapbooking for 16 years, which is when my 1st Grandson was born. And although I’ve had many other craft related hobbies, scrapbooking has remained my constant favourite!



My style is usually clean & simple but I have been known to throw a few paint splats about at times :) I now have 3 Grandsons all of whom have their own set of albums highlighting their lives from birth to the present day.  I am currently on the GoGo Getaway design team & have been on a few others in the past, including a year with American Crafts. I used to have pages published in various scrap book magazines, alongside Morag, but sadly, they all went out of business. I hope it wasn’t something I did! :D
 

Regarding this layout, my starting point was choosing the large photo (it was a great challenge to use a photo this big) and then I chose the background paper. I didn’t want anything too vivid or with a strong pattern, as the photo has only natural colours, so I just highlighted the layout with pops of red, yellow & blue to reflect the background pattern. The Bramble Fox Pespextive was a perfect choice for a title & I added it to a paper circle to give it more prominence.
 
 
Thanks so much Giselle!  Don't forget your time to use our 10% off code at BrambleFox.co.uk is running out...
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...