Friday 21 July 2017

Guest Designer | Bramble Fox

Along with their sponsorship Bramble Fox are also lending us their designers this month!!
 
I'm Christine Beuzit, I'm 48 and I live in France, Britanny.  I've got 2 kids, a cat, Sardine and a hen, Plumette.  I've been scrapping for 10 years now, and if I had to describe my style, I would say clean and simple with a touch of inks and stamps. Here are my social media links: Facebook Instagram Blog

First, I chose a picture of my kids which I particularly like and which I knew would fit the challenge of using a bigger picture than usual.
Then I worked on my background. I used some Stabilo Pen 68 added with water to make stains in colours which matched my picture. So I chose some blueish and greenish colors to match with the sea. I also used some texture paste and stamps in a diagonal, and colourful paper in the other diagonal before sticking my picture on its background.
Around the picture: I then added tags, stickers, stamps, sequins, various embellishments coordinated to the different colours already mentioned all around my picture.
To finish,I decided to add some embellishments ON the picture itself since it is a big picture. I chose a tag, some stickers and the "Hello Life" Bramblefox perspextive. I also added two Bramblefox flairs on the colourful stripes of paper.
I think working with diagonals and adding touches of colours make the page more dynamic.

Thanks Christine and Bramble Fox!  Don't forget to give @bramblefox a follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments...