Thursday 23 March 2017

Crazy Cousins | Roxy | Multiple Photos

Morning scrap addicts!! I'm Roxy and welcome to my first post and video, as part of the UKSA Creative team! So Exciting! 

When I found out our theme for the month was multiple photos, my heart sank a little. I had only ever scrapped with one photo! How was I going to do this? But in fact, I found it relativitly easy! I decided to use some old photos of myself and my cousins.

I made a 12x12 layout, using 3 2.5x4inch photos. The fact that the photos were small made it easier for me to scrap. I decided that the 'Bloom' collection by Maggie Holmes would be perfect to go with the colours in my photos.


I knew that I didn't have much ephemra left for this collection, so decided to mostly use stickers. I love the dimension that the puffy stickers add. 


I decided that my layout needed some splatters to pull it all together. I chose to use Heidi Swapp colour shine in 'blush'. The perfect colour for the background.




Don't forget to check out the process video over on our Youtube channel!!  


Thanks for reading! Don't forget to check back soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments...